logo

NUT ALLERGIES

It has come to our attention that a number of students in Coláiste Abbáin have a severe allergic reaction to peanuts/nuts. This allergic reaction can occur through ingestion of peanuts/nut products, cross contamination and breathing nuts in the air. 

Since the condition can be life threatening we are asking for your help in minimising the risk to these students by:

  • Avoiding giving students peanuts / nuts in school lunches.
  • Avoiding giving peanut butter sandwiches or other spreads containing nuts.
  • Asking students not to share their lunches.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Contact Us

Address: Adamstown, Co. Wexford
Phone: 053 924 0564
Fax: 053 924 0836
Email: info@colaisteabbain.ie

Our Location