Parent nominee to Board of Management
A vacancy has arisen for a parent representative on the school’s Board of Management following the retirement of Ned Whelan who has given outstanding service to the school over the last number of years.
The process for filling the vacancy will be as follows:
- Your attention is drawn to the Nomination Form (Click Here). This form must be completed in full and returned to Mr John Nolan, Secretary to the Board of Management by 12.00 p.m. on Wednesday, 19 September 2018.
- The list of parents properly nominated will be published below (on the school website in latest news section) no later than Friday, 21 September 2018.
- Voting will take place by secret ballot at the Annual General Meeting (A.G.M.) of parents to be held in the school on Thursday, 27 September 2018 beginning at 7.00 p.m.
- Parents being nominated for the Board vacancy must be in attendance at this A.G.M.
- All parents being nominated, nominating, seconding or attending the A.G.M. must have a child currently enrolled in the school.
Parents Nominated by aforementioned deadline (19/09/18)
- Ken McDonald
- Martin Smyth